Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ron Paul Rally: Simi Valley


Last night I drove out to Simi Valley against all common sense and accepted logic. Without going into detail, Simi Valley is a long way from where I live and to plan to travel there and back in one night is absolutely mental. But it came to my attention that Dr. Ron Paul would be in town for the CNN/LA Times Debate and I figured this might be my only chance to meet him. I won't give much commentary about the night as it all went by very quickly, but here's a few pictures:

The Stage and Set-up before the Doctor's arrival.

The Congressman espouses endless knowledge and logic to his supporters.

Sort of my crowning achievement of the evening. I met a true American hero and he was so down to earth. He was trying so hard to make sure he could get pictures with and sign things for everyone who wanted him to (and there were a load of them).

Finally, here's a compilation of the short videos I took including Dr. Paul's arrival, a point about the evening's debate, economy issues and finally another Paul supporter I met (I'd say her name but she might care) who wrote a song about the state of this country and its only hope:

No comments: